Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


...喝咖啡会哭泣的女孩Y

她同情寂寞。。然而却爱上了它。。

...品茶客Y

...咖啡馆留言Y

...咖啡馆的旋律


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

...咖啡馆的贵宾Y

Amanda
Belinda
Rachel
Kary

五月 2009 六月 2009 七月 2009 八月 2009 九月 2009 十一月 2009 十二月 2009 三月 2010 十月 2010

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

2010年10月8日星期五
22:05


宝贝,
只想告诉你。。
我真的很爱你。。
如果还有下辈子。。
我们还要继续相爱。。
但,
这次换我照顾你。。

Will you ever notice me...